Wise-Lock Variable Angle Volar Distal Radius Plate
It is Indicated for fixation of complex intra- and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius and other small bones in adults, skeletally mature adolescents, and the following adolescent distal radius fratures
- Intra-articular fractures exiting the epiphysis
- Intra-articular fractures exiting the metaphysis
- Physeal crush injuries
- Any injuries which cause growth arrest to the distal radius
- Plate features locking compression holes and round locking holes that accepts 2.5mm cortical and locking screws.
- Plate available with 2,3,4,5 holes.
- Left and Right side
Use with 2.5mm Titanium Locking Screw and 2.5m Titanium Cortical Screw